• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Get back on track...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRG789

Greenlighter
Hi i was wondering what is a good way to transition from from my "habit" to something else. Right now im sick of having the constipation, lack of sleep etc... I was just curious how everyone else got motivated to turn it all around,

Thanks in advance

turn what around? its sounds like your talking about opiate addiction? (constipation/lack of sleep)

have you looked at any treatments? subuxone/methadone, rehab center? and how big is your habit?

and i think this thread is more for TDS or OD forums, a mod is gonna move it when they see it so dont worry about that :)

well the most important thing to do would be to stop taking the drug:\
other than that, just eat a healthy diet,
make sure your getting enough fiber in, this'll help with the constipation.

as for sleep, maybe pick up some melatonin?
its cheap and imo pretty effective.
melatonin has a few great benefits too.

well the most important thing to do would be to stop taking the drug:\
other than that, just eat a healthy diet,
make sure your getting enough fiber in, this'll help with the constipation.

as for sleep, maybe pick up some melatonin?
its cheap and imo pretty effective.
melatonin has a few great benefits too.

you should work on quitting drugs and fixing your diet and see how tha thelps your sleep

you dont wanna trade 1 addiction for another

you should work on quitting drugs and fixing your diet and see how tha thelps your sleep

you dont wanna trade 1 addiction for another
This.

OP, there are plenty of threads like this around Healthy Living. Use the search engine (there is a link in my signature about searching more effectively) and have a look around--Lots of people have been in your place. It's a tough road to travel, but it'll be worth it in the end.

BTW, welcome to BL. If you have any questions about the forums, don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the staff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.